Where: Helsinki (Finland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
ParkMan is looking for a Content Specialist to be our storyteller for business and consumer audiences globally. You would be setting the tone, content strategy and actionable calendar of which you would take the whole responsibility of. You would be creating content globally for our different marketing channels to ensure a consistent story.
You will be collaborating with our client success managers in our different market to plan, create, and schedule localised content marketing strategies targeted towards our B2B and B2C customers. You will also work closely with our Growth marketing manager who will be in charge of the distribution channels and the technical platforms to reach our audiences.
- Experience from content creation
- Fluent English, especially in written
- Excellent writing and SEO skills for different channels (such as social media, blogs, articles, emails and ads)
- Understanding of customer journeys and user engagement through targeted content
- Ability to schedule, keep deadlines, and systematically work towards achieving set goals
- Interest to contribute to ParkMan’s overall marketing efforts
Who we are?
ParkMan is a fast growing community-based platform that connects car drivers with the best parking companies. Our mission is to make it easy for car drivers to find the best parking options, interact with parking companies, and pay for parking in real time whenever they need parking. We help parking providers to connect with their customers in a way that makes parking as easy as ordering an Uber.
What we would offer you:
Joining ParkMan you will also have a chance to be a part of the future of the parking industry as we are changing it into more customer oriented with technological twist. You will have an important role in our team and get a chance to make a true impact.
- Flexible startup culture and energetic & international team
- Fresh new office space in Salmisaari, with a ping pong table and other perks (including great colleagues)
- A chance to grow within the company and learn new things every day
- Responsibilities and a chance to make an impact
- Possibility to learn about online platform business with a global reach
Do you have any questions, please feel free to contact our HR Manager, Katriina Lahti (katriina.lahti(at)parkman.io) or connect with her in LinkedIn.
About our recruitment process:
- First conversation is together with HR and CEO (your closest manager)
- Second conversation is together with all the founders and HR
- Third meeting is optional, but highly recommended, you get to meet with the team members who you wish to meet
- Last step in the process is that we will give a call to 2-3 of your references