Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Spanish
Technical Account Specialist – Spanish Speaker
You will operate as a first interface with Adyen’s merchants across the globe. The cool thing is that you’re directly working with the (technical) teams of our amazing merchant base. Changes you make for them have direct impact on their ability to take payments and further grow their – business. In order to do this, you will be working closely with multiple different teams, such as Sales, Account Management and Product Development.
Your team is extremely merchant-focused, highly motivated and thrives on shared success. You will be part of an international team with diverse backgrounds and skill sets. With Adyen being a 24/7 business we operate throughout time zones using a follow the sun principal. The extensive payments knowledge of the team is the most valuable aspect both to our merchants as our internal teams.
What you’ll do
- You are responsible for the merchants’ full lifecycle (integration, expansion and operational excellence).
- Be an internal product advocate, track product processes and contribute to the platform feeding back feedback and issues you get back from merchants.
- Advising merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchants’ issues.
- Be a key source of knowledge on the Adyen platform and APIs, the underlying technologies, and industry-standard integration methods and best practices.
- Work on internal projects that will help scale the international support team within Adyen.
Who you are:
- You are innovative, have strong problem-solving capabilities and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly, while dealing with many varied technical support requests and challenges.
- You are self-driven, flexible, and have the ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision.
- You’ve had previous exposure to environments rich in uncertainty and you show a resulting track record of successfully dealing with ambiguity.
- You make quick informed decisions under pressure and prioritize appropriately based on urgency, necessity and both internal and external requests.
- You have native, bilingual or full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English and Spanish.