Where: Berlin (Germany)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Finnish
No one understands this better than our customer service teams. We’re tech-savvy travel lovers with a passion for helping people. We work together closely, no matter what language we speak or country we’re from, we’re there for each other as much as we are for our customers. We’re a customer service family.
You’ll need to be compassionate and patient – helping others isn’t always easy – but you love it, so you roll up your sleeves and do whatever you can. Curious is your middle name and you have a passion for exploring. You know the joy and frustration of travel because you’ve lived it. You’re adaptable, thrive on change and solving problems in two languages is your kind of challenge – plus, you speak Finnish fluently and have good written and spoken English.
Become a member of our CS family.
Benefits (beyond your salary):
- Lots of vacation days to go exploring.
- Accommodation discount, so you can explore for less.
- Full-time, paid training to help you on your way to success.
- Catered lunch or dinner (depending on shift) to keep you fully fuelled.
- A huge learning and development platform tailored to you.
- Performance-based quarterly bonuses to reward your hard work.
What you’ll be doing:
- A lot of listening, responding and mediating between our international guests and partners to resolve issues.
- Replying to emails and messages from customers all over the world in English and Finnish.
- Navigating different online IT tools and browsers to provide accurate information and follow set processes.
- Supporting your teammates and colleagues with peer to peer learning and constructive feedback to encourage a positive working environment.
- Regular involvement with company events, team meetings and projects.
- Most importantly, always ensuring a high level of customer service.
What you need to do it:
- Written and oral fluency in English and Finnish.
- A problem-solving and solution-driven mentality.
- A positive, motivated mindset that’ll help you deal with some tricky customer problems.
- An open mind to changing priorities and business processes.
- Intermediate IT skills.
- A desire to work in a team-based, fast-paced, international environment where you’ll embrace different cultures, nationalities and languages.