Where: Helsinki (Finland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As a Technical Support Specialist you have a key role in supporting Cascadion™ SM Clinical Analyzer. You will be part of the factory support team and have a chance to work with technically advanced instruments in an innovative and international working environment.
What will you do?
- Perform installation, repairs, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of Cascadion™ SM Clinical Analyzers and Assays
- Accurately document, analyze and report support activities
- Timely handling of technical product support cases and complaint assessment
- Actively participate in product change process, and contribute to develop and maintain product support documentation and processes
How will you get here?
- A degree in relevant engineering or life sciences field
- 2+ years’ professional experience in servicing analytical or general laboratory instruments
- Experience in technical product support in IVD industry
- Hands-on experience of liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry instrumentation, software and applications is required
- Have experience of installation and repairs of equipment
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- English is essential while working knowledge of other languages e.g., Finnish, Swedish, German, or French would be an advantage
- Willing to travel internationally, client-focused and customer centric as duties may include service visits on customer sites
- Ability and mindset to quickly diagnose and resolve technical analytical problems