Where: Tallinn (Estonia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Spanish
- Communicating with and helping TransferWise business customers over the phone and via email whilst forming valuable, long-lasting relationships.
- Collaborating internally with operational and product teams to make sure that we are providing the best service and custom solutions for our business customers.
- Supporting your teammates with peer-to-peer learning and constructive feedback in order to encourage and build a positive and strong learning and working environment.
- Contributing to building the best working environment for yourself and your teammates and become a key player in a fast growing and challenging environment.
A bit about you:
- Proven customer support experience preferably in banking, internet, tech, and telecommunication industries, or international customer care centers.
- Excellent verbal & written Spanish and English skills.
- The ability to work independently whilst taking ownership in challenging situations.
- Flexibility when it comes to working hours and working days as you’re required to work day, night and weekend shifts.
- Creative, driven, motivated, friendly, and willing to learn.
- On the lookout for ways to improve our processes, products and services.
- Strong levels of multi-tasking and time-management skill