Where: Sliema (Malta)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Danish
What you’ll be doing:
Being a Customer Service Specialist at Mr Green Online Casino means being part of the ambition of becoming the best customer service in the industry. Hence, we are looking for proactive, forward thinking candidates that can help drive this company ethos forward. As a Customer Service Specialist, you should be able to work and think independently, come up with creative solutions when needed whilst following company guidelines.
Customer Service is the heart of our company. As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be the focal point of contact for our customers. It means you will understand their issues from their perspective, at the same time you’ll be having extensive knowledge on systems and multiple ways to solve customer’s problems.
At Mr Green we strive for our customer service to be a cut above the rest!
Apart from aiming to solve customers’ issues and providing excellent support, we want customer service to form part of the entire casino experience! Our customer service should serve as an extra value for the customer; when contacting us we want our players to feel like they’re being recognised and that the conversation is interesting, positive and intriguing.
Before joining Mr Green’s superior customer service team, we’ll invite you to join our 1 month-long tailored training program called The Mr Green Academy. Training is led by a dedicated trainer accompanied by an experienced Team Leader being available to you for a whole month. During the Academy, you will join various training sessions including Games, Sportsbook, Fraud and AML, Empathy and soft skills, Responsible Gaming, Objection Handling and many other sessions. After a successful graduation from the Academy, you’ll become a true gentleman equipped with all the right knowledge to represent Mr Green in the contact with our customers. Learn more about Mr Green Academy
The purpose of this role is to represent Mr Green in all customer contacts, giving the best service possible. The Customer Service Specialist will be working on shifts of 40 hours/week in total. Daily responsibilities will include communication with customers through email, phone as well as chat. The Customer Service Specialist will be part of a team – language group and follow the instructions of the Team Leader as well as report to the Customer Support Manager.
Specific responsibilities shall include:
- Representing Mr Green in all customer contacts, giving the best service via email, phone and live chat – part of excellent customer service is building retention with customers, making them feel welcomed, special and ensuring that they are enjoying fully their casino experience.
- Communicating with the customers in a gentlemanly manner, in writing as well as verbally – as Mr Green is a perfect gentleman, we expect our Specialists to show respect, honour and personal responsibility, be able to keep cool in every situation.
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and new customers – our key goal is to establish trust with our customers. In order to do so, it is vital to listen and understand. The customer service department’s goal is not only to help the players. Our aim is to make our players choose to play at Mr Green over any other casino whenever they’re looking for a fun casino experience.
- Identify and report improvement areas according to company procedures. As you will be the first one handling customer’s issues and understanding them from their perspective, we want you to forward your feedback forward to our Product & Tech departments as this enables us to constantly improve our platform in a way that clearly reflects our customers’ perspective.
- Providing uninterrupted service by:
- Helping our customers with all their enquiries
- Clarifying Mr Green’s Terms and Conditions when it is needed
- Explaining how to use Mr Green games and services
- Assisting customers with on-going marketing campaigns
- Logging tasks in accordance with company guidelines
- Helping out Payments & Fraud specialists in upholding the security of the company and preventing fraudulent activities
- Advising players on responsible gaming tools and acting proactively on player’s gaming patterns
- Escalating and following up customer cases when needed
- Helping out with translations if needed
What we’d like to see from you: (knowledge, experience, qualifications – what might set you apart?
- On-line experience in Support / Customer Services
- Experience in assisting the customers via email, phone and chat
- Fast typewriting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Native Danish speaker and fluent in English (additional languages beneficial !)
- Previous experience in iGaming or keen interest in sports or casino games
- Flexible and willing to work daily/evening shifts
How will you be a cut above the rest? (which values or vitals will we look for most from you?
- Clear thinking and problem solving skills
- Positive mindset and a can-do attitude