Where: Cupertino (United States)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Swedish
- Strong data and analytic skills, knowledge of excel, numbers and data modelling.
- Knowledge of or experience working on subscription businesses a plus. Reporting and presentation skills a must. Looking for a person who has a passion for data and numbers.
- The successful candidate will turn data into information and insights that will help support business decisions. Work closely with the Data Analytics team and cross functionally in marketing to produce monthly & quarterly data driven marketing reports.
- Interpret data, analyzed results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems. Identify, analyzed, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
0 – 2 years of experience.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
Norwegian Read Write Speak
English Read Write Speak