Where: London (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Arabic
What you’ll do
- The proofing process of all emails, as well as communicating deadlines and verifying completion of projects in coordination with the Project Manager/Coordinator.
- The layout proofing of the app and providing feedback and updates accordingly.
- Proofing Homepages in Preview environment as well as the layout check after they are set live.
- Subbing all pages on internal CMSs and setting them live.
- Subbing and signing-off all editorial copy on our CAT tool (XTM), as well as verifying the content on Coremedia.
- Work with the Supervisor to verify ToV documents and updating them.
- Make sure the translation memory is free of errors and updates are occurring on a regular basis.
- Producing copy that corresponds to the industry standards, after supporting the research on competitors and the overall luxury content that sits on fashion channels.
- Reviewing the Flat Pages, subbing and setting live.
- Subbing CRM content on XTM and verifying quality.
- Subbing UI copy, as well as auditing the existing copy and implementing updates.
- The Sub-Editor is the final person responsible for the attribution list and its maintenance.
- Continuous updating and adjusting the Tone of Voice based on data.
Who you are
- You are fluent in Arabic (native level) and English.
- You have the knowledge and love for fashion from high-end designers to cutting-edge street style.
- You have an engaging, accurate and adaptable writing style, with impeccable grammar.
- You are familiar with UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and/or Lebanese dialects.
- You are familiar with designers, brands, styles, culture and trends for MENA demographics.
- You have a strong understanding of garment and accessory construction.
- You have meticulous attention to details.
- You have the ability to work independently and collaboration with others.
- You have the ability to multitask and work to agreed daily targets and tight deadlines.
- You are comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS.
- You have experience in editorial magazines or blogs within the luxury fashion industry.
- You have experience with Term-Management and CAT tools.
- You have experience with working in localization projects for e-commerce websites, preferably luxury fashion retail.