Where: Tallinn (Estonia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Nordea Estonia, Operations Team. As the Data Collection Specialist you will add value by collecting data for the development of the bank’s internal credit risk models.
What you will be doing:
- Collect data from the systems
- Interpret and analyse information
- Improve your own working processes and procedures
You will join a Data Collection team which was first established in Spring 2019, to fulfil the regulatory expectations on our credit risk models. The role is based in Tallinn, Estonia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that You are:
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Precise and love to work with numbers
- Drive for excellence
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility
Your experience and background:
- Keen on working with different programs and systems
- Understanding of the debt collection process for retail and/or corporate customers is an advantage but not necessary
- Your team working language will be English, but you should be able to read and understand documents in one of the following languages: Danish, Norwegian, Swedish or Finnish
The assignment will be full-time but part-time working is possibility as well.