Where: Helsinki (Finland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in German
Hoxhunt was founded 3 years ago by 4 founders and today we are a family of over 50 amazing people, rocking it in Europe! We are helping people to protect themselves against malicious cyber-attacks and believe that the only way to do this is through a positive and gamified education. The Hoxhunt product has been mentioned as one of the most innovative products in the cyber security field. We have been featured in CIO, Forbes, Inc., EU-Startups and many more. We have also been listed as one of the 10 hottest startups to work for in Finland in 2019. Join the Hoxhunt family and work for a more cyber secure world, educating and teaching people about phishing, and help our customers fight the growing amount of cyber-attacks.
We are now looking for Account Executives to join our team. As a member of the sales team your responsibilities are to build and manage a strategic sales pipeline of target companies in the DACH market. Close new business and finally hit your sales quotas. We’ll supply you with the tools and framework for you to successfully grow our presence in the given region even further.
As an Account Executive, you will have an incredible opportunity to grow Hoxhunt’s presence and foothold in Europe. You get to work with large global enterprises and help them to build and foster a more cyber secure company culture.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has a proven track-record of successful new business development from B2B SaaS sales preferably within the Cyber Security industry. You have a genuine interest in our customers’ business and challenges. You have a growth mindset and are driven by results and impact. We value continuous learning and self-development and hope they are also a passion for you.
You will work from our Helsinki or London office.
Top reasons why you want to join Hoxhunt’s Sales team:
- HoxHunt is expanding globally, and you are creating the growth with your own work.
- Our product is getting a lot of positive recognition on the market and is highly valued by our customers. We are really making an impact with our groundbreaking product.
- Hoxhunt has been featured in many articles and recently named as one of the top 10 startups to work for in Helsinki.
- You get to work with large and global enterprises.
- You get rewarded for your results and you are valued and trusted from day one.
- We support you with the tools and framework.
- You will work in a growing industry and help companies fight phishing, which is a major problem companies struggle with.
- Professional growth is guaranteed, build your own future with us!
What do you need in order to be successful in this role?
- Previous experience from B2B SaaS sales, account management or business development
- A results-oriented mindset and a proven track-record of exceeding targets/results in sales
- You are able to create relationships and work from a value-based sales perspective
- Ability to understand customer’s business needs / pain points really quickly
- Ability to learn quickly and understand new concepts
- A passion to drive sales and build on new opportunities
- A passion for continuous learning and professional growth
- Articulate and excellent communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written German and English.
Top reasons why you should join HoxHunt?
- Cyber security is a growing industry, you get to fight cyber criminals and make the world more cyber secure.
- We are a growing company and raised a successful funding round of 2.5 million euros for international expansion.
- In 3 years, our family has grown from 4 founders to nearly 50 people, this year the family has also grown in UK.
- Hoxhunt button is present on 100 000+ workstations and accounts globally.
- We value professional growth and learning and support this in various ways.
- We have a strong company culture and care for our people.
- All our employees have an extensive health care.
- We offer fair compensation and equity option packages.
- We offer you weekly snacks, Friday demo sessions and fun get-together activities such as sports and TGIF events (we’ve done trampoline park, curling, boxing, treasure hunt, organic wine tasting…what would you like to organise for the team?)
- Last but not least, we promise you a fun but ambitious environment with a lot of laughter.
Our Recruitment Process For This Role
- Phone discussion with our Talent Acquisition team
- Culture & Career Aspirations discussion with Talent Acquisition
- Short assignment related to the role
- Meeting with our VP of Sales
- Meeting the team / founders