Where: Budapest (Hungary)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
This role will be responsible to support the Customer Experience job which includes – Managing all Employee and Line Manager queries, Working through SNOW , Triaging of Tickets of all tickets which are flowing through Workday for other First Point Team members. Also to perform various tasks which is scoped as Contact Centre aka Customer experience activities which includes all Back office work outside Global process which is Onboarding/Offboarding/Org Management at the time of this role creation.
This role will work in Afternoon Shift – Americas
How to serve:
Responsible for Managing the customer experience centre end to end activities:
- Reviewing every single ticket which is received and Triage the activities as per the Responsible Matrix for Bangalore, Budapest centres.
- Ensure all service requests are reviewed which is in scope of customer experience centre which includes all WD Tasks / Managing employee queries outside Global Process delivery of Onboarding including Movers, Offboarding (in future)
- All phone calls are accompanied with standard script of taking those calls (opening/closing) including % of calls answered, calls abandoned.
- First contact resolution is vital to customers and also ensure that CE Advisor participates in the Process improvement and ensure the right Knowledge materials are updated so this can be come future FCR.
- Ensure all requests are managed with 100% Data Security and Privacy standards.
- Ensure regular audit of all Pending tickets in SNOW and ensure right action is taken including follow up to close the pending requests.
- Ensure all allocated tasks of all HR processes and markets are fully managed end to end to ensure seamless experience.
- Be proactive, adapt and change as per the new processes, policies of the Market or any Global process changes.
- Participate in Automation opportunities as advised by TL or Manager – Customer Experience.
- Responsible for Continuous process improvement activities within Customer Experience activities. Continuous learning and adaptability is the key to success.
- This role will work in Afternoon Shift – Americas
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
- Spanish and/or Portuguese and/or French language skills are plus.
- Spanish language requirement to deal with Stakeholders Ex : LAC Markets , Other Europe Markets as defined.
- Previous experience in managing HR Contact Centre or any Service Delivery centre support
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office applications to an advanced level, including Excel and Word, essential.
- Previous experience using cloud-based HR, EIC or SAP HR applications and systems desirable. End User knowledge on Workday is desirable.
Cherry on top:
- Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
- We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
- Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
- Easy to reach downtown location
- Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
- We live our values and color our lives