Where: Newcastle (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Spanish
We are always on the lookout for creative, entrepreneurial spirits who share our passion for what they do.
If you are ready for a challenge, are fluent in written and spoken Spanish alongside English, full of new ideas and ready to play a role in our ongoing success, then we want to hear from you!
As well as being great team players and living and breathing the Ubisoft brand you will also:
- Consistently provide solutions to our Spanish and English players and deliver an exceptional customer experience with every interaction.
- Support both Spanish and English player contacts using webmail & chat, and potentially forums and social media in coordination with Team Leads.
- Act with autonomy and creativity to delight and astound players with knowledge and passion for our products.
- Look for opportunities to improve the player experience by sharing consumer feedback and recommendations to internal Production & Business teams.
Your mission is to:
- Monitor allocated territory queues to ensure SLA’s are met.
- Proficient in troubleshooting technical issues.
- Develop a deep knowledge of Ubisoft products and process.
- Provide first contact resolution of player issues
- Take personal ownership of customer requests & provide exceptional player experience as measured through player surveys and internal SLAs.
- Support your team leads, new projects and the wider business as and when required.
- Show flexibility to work shifts as needed with an understanding for the demands of the business and our consumers.
You are a skilled professional and expert in the following:
- Fluent English & Spanish
- Strong technical ability– ability to troubleshoot effectively in a technical/PC/Gamer support environment
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Experience of Customer Support ticketing tools, knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Great understanding of social media activity and its impact with customers – a knowledge in using Sprinklr would be desirable
- Proven people skills & strong team player
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a complex organisational structure.
- Good organisation and logical thinker
- Strong interest and passion for video-games
- Quick thinker – work proactively