Where: Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Portuguese
What you can expect from us and your role:
- Ownership of providing top of the bill customer support to our highly demanding customer base
- Responsibility for taking action on daily issues in systems, sites, hardware, procedures, campaigns, and products – and escalating appropriately
- You will interact with, provide feedback to, and nurture an excellent relationship with not only the end customer, but also your colleagues by embracing and supporting the BetWarrior culture and team spirit
- You will engage in a close and pro-active collaboration with the other operational teams, such as Fraud & Risk, Responsible Gaming, Payment Services, Marketing, and CRM in order to remain aware of our product offering
- You will be actively involved in providing input for and implementing improvements to our Customer Care operations, policies and procedures
- Responsibility for assisting your Customer Care manager with various tasks and projects for customer support and responsible gaming, including processing customer pay-outs, verification and any issues
- Ownership of consistently meeting your quality and quantity KPIs
- You will acquire a thorough understanding of our campaigns, promotions, and product offering, including specific functions for online Sportsbook, Casino and Live Casino.
- You will have opportunities to learn and grow within a rapidly developing company
- A dynamic organisation reflected in the balance of hands-on operations and strategic development to support fast growth and high-quality standards
- A competitive salary in accordance with experience and capabilities
- A vibrant start-up work environment in Pilar, Buenos Aires.
What we expect from you:
- You are passionate about providing customer care and bring a can-do attitude to help continuously improve the BetWarrior experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ work in customer care preferably in iGaming, or in Social Gaming; FinTech (online payment providers and online banks); or Cryptocurrency trading platforms.
- Fluent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English and Brazilian Portuguese. Latin American Spanish would be an advantage.
- You display a high degree of empathy and a caring approach to deliver a top-notch customer support service
- You are reliable and have excellent detail-orientation
- You have a keen interest in e-gaming and a willingness to learn and improve
- You are highly motivated and have a flexible attitude towards rotating, shift-based working hours
- You have knowledge of the online gaming market, products and customers
- Excellent team player with the ability to meet challenging targets
- Willingness to work flexible shift rosters
- Relevant academic degree or qualification
- Applications in English only.