Where: Madrid (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
- Are go-ahead type of person, organised and motivated.
- Are fast learner, take criticism well, and set high goals for yourself.
- Are a creative thinker who likes to bring new ideas to the table.
- Are able to work both independently and in a team.
- Can demonstrate your ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business.
- Ninja attention to detail. Content descriptions are critical to the Company’s success, you are the best at crossing the t’s and dotting the i’s.
- Have a native level of proficiency in oral and written English.
- Are based in Madrid, Spain, or are willing to relocate.
About The Role
- Define, document, and distribute content standards. Upload plan content to BackOffice.
- Develop Fever’s style guide.
- Writing copy for our content, newsletter and other required publications.
- Engage our users through original and compelling copies.
- Work closely with our Sales team to fully understand the events.
- Work with our Marketing team to build the Fever brand through social media.
- Define and sustain the quality standards of our brand through text.
- Evaluate and develop the Content Strategy to cater to our users.