Where: Bratislava (Slovakia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in German
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Recruiting Operations DACH as part of our Global Service Delivery organization is responsible for a smooth end-to-end hiring process by providing services of requirements definition, sourcing, pre-screening, screening and closing of applications as well as for administrative support of the recruiting activities within German speaking countries (Germany, Austria and Switzerland).
Excellence in providing high quality service to both internal and external clients as well as exceptionally high level of customer satisfaction are the main goals of Recruiting Operations which are driven by our passionate, multicultural and result-oriented team on the daily basis aiming to bring the concept of Service Delivery within recruiting activities to the next higher level.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a Recruiter in our team, you will be responsible for the entire hiring cycle of student and casual positions in the DACH Region and are working very closely with other HR teams (e.g. Data Management, Local HR, HRBPs) to ensure a smooth end-to-end hiring process.
As Recruiter, your responsibilities will be the following:
• Consulting and proactively communicating with hiring managers and teams in terms of recruiting related questions / issues;
• Screening and Pre-Selection of potential candidates;
• Handling contract offer processes as well as preparation of Works Council hearings;
• Constantly challenging the status-quo and improving our HR Recruiting processes;
• Taking part in on-going HR Recruiting Operations projects, e.g. with regards to onboarding or knowledge documentation/transfer as well as continuous improvement.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
We are looking for a motivated candidate, who is confident in working with virtual teams and has the following profile:
• Recent graduate with previous work experience in HR / Recruiting (i.e. internships) or Young Professional with 2-3 years of professional work experience after graduation, preferably in HR / Recruiting
• Proficient / fluent in English and German – both written and spoken
• Profound knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Very strong organizational skills