Where: Sliema (Malta)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Swedish
Well-organised, courteous, reliable and mature, with a strong work ethic. You are a good communicator and can multitask. You have a natural flair for problem-solving. Above all, you really enjoy interacting with people to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Dealing with customer queries relating to all account aspects; Client Verification, Withdrawals, Bets and Bonuses via Live chat and e-mails.
- Deliver exceptional customer service by resolving queries in the shortest, most efficient time possible.
- Acting professional at all times.
- Ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
- Escalating any product/ software/ customer/ other related issues immediately with the Team Leader to minimise client-relationship disruption to the best of your abilities.
- Demonstrate exceptional fluency in your native language as well as English, both written and spoken.
- Ensuring grammatical errors are checked before any communication goes out to the customer.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new technologies/ systems/ applications quickly.
- Liaising regularly with the Risk and Fraud department, to facilitate players’ monetary transactions.
- Express a confident disposition; mainly through your writing flow and professional manner, with a strong focus on delivering excellent customer service.
- Actively and continuously portray strong values for team work, customer service, initiative and integrity.
- Assist management in ensuring performance goals are met.
Essential Experience and Skills
- 1 year I-gaming experience in a customer support environment would be preferred, although full training will also be given.
- Minimum typing speed of 30 wpm.
- Working knowledge of online payment processing is preferred.
- Experience in using live chat would be an asset.