Where: Manchester (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Portuguese
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be an advocate for our values and will do all you can to meet customer expectations – from providing support with managing their reservations to answering pre-travel questions.
- Making a positive impact on every customer contact over multiple channels such as phone, email or live chat.
- Developing fantastic product knowledge to help resolve customer queries.
- Most importantly, always ensuring a high level of customer service that’ll make anyone smile.
What you need to do it:
- Have a real passion for customer service.
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Portuguese.
- A natural empathy and excellent listening skills.
- You’ll be reliable, resilient and organised.
- You’ll have a desire to work in a fun and fast-paced environment where you’ll love to embrace different cultures, nationalities and languages.
- You’ll have a positive, motivated mindset that’ll help you deal with some tricky customer problems.