Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
Why we create content
- To tell the stories of how amazing companies grow alongside us.
- Teach, inform, and share knowledge about payments and technology.
- Give a voice to our company on a range of platforms through great content.
What you’ll do
- Serve as a storyteller and a content strategist by collaborating with internal and external teams to take our content to a new level and position us further as the leader in the payments industry;
- Write clean, concise, well-polished copy;
- Create content with a strong commercial focus across a number of channels and formats such as website, email, blog, brochures, reports, product documentation, email marketing, video creations, social media and so on;
- Help develop, optimize and manage the global content strategy and roadmap around key themes and topics;
- Turn data, industry trends, customer insights and in-depth internal knowledge into blog posts and other marketing collateral spanning product updates, case studies, insights, and regulatory information;
- Work with the content and digital teams, and external agencies to drive targeted traffic to our site with optimized web copy;
- Work alongside the design and events team to create video and social content with a strong commercial focus across a number of channels and formats;
- The role involves editorial direction, production, and distribution to our various media channels.
- You are curious and strive to understand the motivations, behaviors, and activities of our audience. You want to tell stories in the most interesting way;
- You have an impeccable eye for detail and ability to approach tasks with a journalistic attitude to find the angles and stories that matter. A background in journalism is a plus;
- You have a good understanding of SEO, social media, and how it fits into the bigger picture of content marketing and the way people interact with content;
- 3-5 years of experience as a content professional (ideally B2B focus).
- You have a strong digital background including a good grasp of analytics and user experience;
- Ability to self-start, stick to deadlines, and drive projects forward. Comfortable in a very hands on working environment;
- Native English speaker.