Where: Barcelona (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in German
Imagine your first day at the world’s leading digital travel company. You’re starting your journey there in customer service, helping customers navigate their trips in German and English – and providing support in two languages is no problem for you, in fact it’s your kind of challenge.
So you walk into the office, it’s big, bright and there’s blue everywhere – this is a Booking.com office after all. There’s cosy hangout spots, ping pong tables and friendly faces everywhere. You can smell the delicious food being cooked in the company kitchen. Beans are being ground at the coffee bar. You grab a piece of fresh fruit from a bowl.
You walk passed colleagues already helping customers. You notice just how many languages are being spoken. And each team has multiple languages. You’re excited about the people, cultures and food you’ll discover working at Booking.com. Now it’s time to start your training. But first, coffee.
Go on, click ‘apply now’ (it’s at the top on the right) and make this your first day.
Benefits (beyond your salary):
- 24 vacation days to explore the world.
- Accommodation discount, so you can explore for less.
- Full-time, paid training to help you on your way to success.
- Catered lunch or dinner (depending on shift) to keep you fully fuelled.
- A huge platform for learning and development to progress your career.
- Performance-based quarterly bonuses to reward your hard work.
- Monthly salary of EUR 1,550 gross based on full time working hours (14 payments scheme)
- Language bonus
- Competitive quarterly performance-based bonus plan
- A lot of listening, responding and mediating between our international guests and partners to resolve issues.
- Replying to emails and messages from customers all over the world in English and German.
- Navigating different online IT tools and browsers to provide accurate information and follow set processes.
- Supporting your teammates and colleagues with peer to peer learning and constructive feedback to encourage a positive working environment.
- Regular involvement with company events, team meetings and projects.
- Most importantly, always ensuring a high level of customer service.
Skills you’ll need:
- Written and oral fluency in English and German.
- A problem-solving and solution-driven mentality.
- A positive, motivated mindset that’ll help you deal with some tricky customer problems.
- An open mind to changing priorities and business processes.
- Intermediate IT skills.
- A desire to work in a team-based, fast-paced, international environment where you’ll embrace different cultures, nationalities and languages.