Where: Bratislava (Slovakia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in French
Customer Fulfillment Representative owns the communication with Consumer accounts and is responsible for all Order management aspects.
this person will maintain regular contact via Phone and E-mail, and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and repeat business.
Main responsibilities include:
– Proactively managing customer relationship and solving all the customer open queries – like estimated arrival date, supply issues, critical orders, escalation etc.
– Management of E2E process – from Order receipt to Delivery
– Proactively managing order quality issues in order to achieve targets defined by management and ensure all necessary actions and escalations are in place.
– Proactively manage Backlog to ensure orders are fulfilled on time and within SLA.
– Ensures all necessary actions are in place to meet Serviceability KPIs
– Respond to all requests in a timely fashion ensuring that any external/internal communications are on professional level.
– Take ownership of accounts assigned, deliver excellent customer service, build relationship with the sales and customers
– Out of boxing thinking, look for gaps in the processes and possible improvements, focus on innovative ideas
– Focus on lessons learned and provide recovery proposals
– become Lenovo Ambassador for consumer business in France
• Degree or equivalent business experience
• Customer Service experience in multinational environment is a plus
• PC literate, with ability to work with various software packages (e.g. MS Office, SAP knowledge is an advantage)
• English (oral and written) necessary
• French (oral and written) necessary
• Positive attitude, strong customer care skills
• Confident communicator
• Good time and task management
• Good team player
• Ability to learn and adapt
• Ability for analytical thinking
• Ability to work in stress