Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Italian
What you’ll do
- You are responsible for the merchants’ full lifecycle (integration, expansion and operational excellence).
- Be an internal product advocate, track product processes and contribute to the platform feeding back feedback and issues you get back from merchants.
- Advising merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchants’ issues.
- Be a key source of knowledge on the Adyen platform and APIs, the underlying technologies, and industry-standard integration methods and best practices.
- Work on internal projects that will help scale the international support team within Adyen.
Who you are:
- You are innovative, have strong problem-solving capabilities and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly, while dealing with many varied technical support requests and challenges.
- You are self-driven, flexible, and have the ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision.
- You’ve had previous exposure to environments rich in uncertainty and you show a resulting track record of successfully dealing with ambiguity.
- You make quick informed decisions under pressure and prioritize appropriately based on urgency, necessity and both internal and external requests.
- You have native, bilingual or full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English and Italian.