Where: Maastricht (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Norwegian
For one of the best employers in the region of South -Limburg we are currently looking for a new colleague for their International customer service department. The company is working in the medical devices industry. This organisation is growing rapidly and they are expanding in the Scandinavian area. Therefore we are searching for people who are able to speak at least Norwegian or Danish.
A day at the office as a customer service representative?
You will be the first to handle incoming customer calls or questions regarding the orders. You are supporting the Sales Reps and Sales Manager with various tasks and projects, like various sales reports, promotional projects, preparation for sales meetings, product launches, written price quotations and offers. You have to be liaising with shipping, marketing, quality assurance and manufacturing to ensure that the products are available as soon as possible for shipment to the customer. Tracking the progress and be responsible for ensuring that custom kits are manufactured in a timely manner to meet customers’ demands is something that you will be doing an a daily basis.
Wat vragen wij
We are looking for candidates who match the following:
- MBO / HBO degree ;
- A minimum of 3 years in an international customer service environment;
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other
applicable software programs would be a great plus;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and make decisions quickly and accurately;
- Knowledge of applicable customer service techniques and the ability to apply those techniques while working with the public.
- Native or near-native Norwegian
- Good working knowledge of English