Where: Milan (Italy)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English via e-mail
Click here to see other job offers in English
We’re probably the only law firm in Italy with an expert team of native English editors/translators to support all areas of the business to drive the firm’s international ambitions forward.
We understand that legal gobbledygook and bloated prose gain little traction with clients or judges – that’s why we’re committed to providing advice in no-nonsense, easily digestible language.
With us, you’ll find a truly stimulating environment that blends the talent, ambition, dedication and strong leadership from across all our offices. Working in this dynamic environment is challenging, demanding, rewarding – and fun!
Our trailblazing English dept is on the hunt for another native English editor/translator to join its ranks in Milan. Your core responsibilities will be the following – but you’ll also be involved in running training sessions and in the host of exciting initiatives in the pipeline:
· Editing: you name it, we edit it
· Translation: review of external translations and support with internal translations
· Training material: bilingual glossaries, guidelines, templates, study materials, and much more
The ideal candidate
· Excellent writing/editing/proofreading skills – and a passion for plain language
· Legal translation experience (ITA–ENG)
· Excellent organisational and time management skills
· Solid teaching/training experience
· A love of, and feel for, language
· An eye for detail
· An ability to multi-task with efficiency and accuracy under high pressure
· A team player
· A can do – and want to – attitude
· A thirst for knowledge and betterment
· A desire to make a real difference where you work