Where: Sliema (Malta)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The company’s rapid expansion to-date has been driven by a world-class engineering team, they’re now seeking to recruit a similar level of highly motivated customer support agents who will contribute to the company’s exponential growth by delivering exceptional customer experiences and support to customers in South America. Support is delivered multi-channel through live chat or email 24/7. A basic level of technical knowledge is required as is excellent communications skills both written and verbal. A full induction course, as well as ongoing support is offered to all new starters to ensure success in the role.
What will you be doing?
• Handle internal and external written communication, which is in Portuguese & Spanish.
• Work within a small, highly efficient team to ensure that our customers get the best customer experience possible.
• Provide support to customers via Live Chat and Emails.
• Guide customers through the site and/or mobile phones and assist them in using the various services and products offered.
• Drive brand loyalty through a personalised customer experience.
• Pragmatically resolve customer queries in a timely manner.
• Correctly escalate issues to internal teams.
• Develop our Customer Support department by sharing knowledge, contributing to team projects and finding new and innovating practices to benefit the business.
• Drive business success and act as the voice of customers by providing feedback and innovative ideas.
How will you be measured?
• Customer satisfaction scores
• Contact quality (demonstrating empathy, reaching resolution, strong communication)
• Contact volumes
• Product knowledge
• Team contribution and extra tasks
What have you done?
• You have developed excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You understand the value of being an excellent team player
• You can demonstrate experience of complex problem solving
• You’re responsible and reliable
• Ideally at least 1 years’ experience in a Customer Service environment
• Can work well in a fast-paced environment where multitasking is an essential skill
• An interest in learning more about the online gambling industry
• Ability more important than experience, but candidates need to be determined and ambitious, with a desire to lead their industry in what they do
• Managed queries through multiple customer service channels, e.g. email, social media, in-app chat, phone
• Comfortable resolving customer problems in a timely manner
• A desire to continuously challenge and grow as an individual.
• Experience working in the gambling industry or with bitcoin not mandatory but is considered valuable
• Must have the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, both verbally and written, in Portuguese & Spanish.
• You identify with the company values