Where: Krakow (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Nordic languages
We don’t just hire people, we hire great individuals who will help to empower and grow our company. Are you one of them?
What will you do?
- Building and strengthening relationships with the hoteliers
- Mapping potential strategic customers and partners
- Working closely with and reporting directly to the Head of Department
- Attending professional events and trade shows
What should you have?
- Great communication and negotiating skills
- Good computer skills
- Fluent English
- Native Finnish, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian
- Ability to establish great customer relationships
- Basic knowledge of the hospitality industry
- Positive attitude
- High motivation
What can you expect?
- The best atmosphere you will have ever worked in
- Young, fun, international team of people who enjoy their work
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Rewarding base salary
- Great location of the office