Where: Helsinki (Finland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
– Make certain that tender responses are professional in appearance and content, meet the tender requirements and are submitted on time even when deadlines are tight.
– Developing best practices to improve our efficiency in preparing tender responses and maintain an active database of elements typically needed for tender responses.
– Assisting Sales Managers in preparing sales reviews.
– Understanding of the public sector procurement and tendering process
– Ability to act as a project leader for each tender opportunity
– Understanding of commercial contracts
– Self-initiated approach and ability to function well in a cross functional organization
– Ability to work under time pressure and multitask when needed
– Analytical and creative problem solving skills
– Excellent language skills in English, knowledge of Spanish, Portuguese or French is a benefit
– Superior communication skills that help you to deliver expected results efficiently
– Attention to detail
– 3+ years of work experience in similar position
– B.Sc. or M.Sc. (or equivalent) in technical or commercial discipline
This position offers the possibility to work in an international work environment and with interesting, motivated and professional people within an organization that strongly supports personal growth and continued development. Beyond the opportunity to be an integral part of a professional and engaged work community, we offer you the opportunity to work for an innovative company focused on providing observations for a better world.