Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Hungarian
- Support Booking.com BV with collecting Open Invoices
- Implement scalable solutions
- Cross functional Communication and collaboration
- Support of Booking.com BV with increasing growth of company
- Assist with the improvement of cycle times like DSO, Cash allocation and Delivery of invoices
Thanks to these works, the Credit Controller will acquire an in-depth knowledge of BOOKING’s business and internal organization and will prepare him/her -self to a broader role.
Key factors of success in this role are a good understanding of the business priorities, strong communication skills and, above all, the capacity to implement projects and reach the pre-set objectives.
- Drive progress through simple and targeted action plans. Implement short term loops of progress ( tackle the issues one by one at a high pace)
- Create Best Practice and share with Peers
- Be a business partner with Hotels team
- Create an out of the box mind set to support Booking.com BV with improving customer payment behavior
- Assist Booking.com BV by being an owner of Key Performance Indicators like DSO, % received cash, within 30 days, 60 days and 90 days.
- Ensure adherence to Company policies and applicable governmental regulations.
- Liaise with peers across the business to create successful roll outs
- Planning skills
- Managing and Developing Yourself
- Technical knowledge of Collections software
- Strategic/Longer Term Contribution
Skills & competencies:
- Ability to proactively drive the assigned projects and reach the preset objectives.
- Excellent communication and transversal management skills.
- Ability to recognize financial implications of business decisions and strategy.
- Understanding of business practices and systems.
- Facilitate and practice security and confidentiality of information.
- Good knowledge PC software applications.
- Quality improvement skills.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English and Hungarian verbal and written communication skills.