Where: Graz (Austria)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Hungarian
- The incumbent will play an integral role in the company delivering on the country revenue forecast, Key Account and regional customer development, future category strategies and by creating a truly integrated commercial structure.
- You will be managing the local market fulfilment & commercial operations of the branch network;
- You will build & adapt the sales strategy ensuring alignment with group blueprint;
- You will manage contracts, delivery & quality for a complete sales cycle, ensuring the commercial & cost saving benefits are realised for both our customer and at the P&L level;
- You will implement the agreed individual category strategies at a national level, supporting the delivery of GM targets through optimising category pricing & driving an appropriate customer mix;
- You will Identify opportunities for process optimisation within the commercial network of the market;
- You will ensure complete tracking of the sales pipeline as well as category & customer strategy support;
- You will hire & develop a high performing team through the right mix of technical support, training & incentivisation.
- You are a credible, visible & energetic leader who can enthuse & motivate a team;
- You have extensive experience in customer relationship management, driving a leading customer service ethos with a passion for winning;
- You have a proven track record in the B2B market, preferably in a general management capacity showing operating knowledge across commercial development;
- You are a self-starter with an action focused mindset; your drive for results helps you to spot and realise short- and longer-term opportunities;
- You are structured in the way you work and have a consultative approach to problem solving; your interpersonal savvy allows you to engage effectively across all levels in the organisation and in different settings;
- You operate with confidence in an international matrix organisation, ensuring strong & collaborative relationships across business functions, as well as experience working in a multicultural setting;
- You will draw out the expertise, processes and support from the wider Rubix organisation;
- You will have experience with P&L management;
- You are familiar with the world of industrial goods, prior experience in an MRP will be considered as an advantage;
- You communicate and present confidently in English and Hungarian;
- You are willing to travel.