Where: Bengaluru (India)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Roles & Responsibilities
- Proactively and constantly manage existing client relationships through a consultative approach as a business partner.
- Understand the intricacies of our services and partner networks thoroughly to leverage as needed to meet our clients’ needs and translate these opportunities through
- Prepare and implement account development plans per key account to maximize engagement and opportunities with clients.
- Have the passion and drive to exceed strategic and financial targets.
- Collaborate with various teams around the world (sales, marketing, partnerships, operations, product) and be the voice of the customer.
- Share feedback and information on local trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product and marketing information.
- Growing the company’s capability in financial services industry and develop the vision and plan to execute a go-to-market strategy, collaborating with the analytics, business development managers, sales and delivery teams for developing offerings and cross-selling to existing clients and prospects.
- Review and propose process improvement that drive client and market penetration.
- Build business success stories and case studies.
- Maintaining all information of customer activity within CRM platform.
- Drive events, below the line activities and represent Payoneer in industry forums to drive awareness.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions for Payoneer services in coordination with the marketing team.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key stakeholders.
- Draft various business reports.
Have you accomplished these qualifications?
- A Master’s degree, preferably in business or communications
- Proficiency in English, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ yearsof overall experience, including 3+ years of key account management, business development or other relevant experience
- Expertise in developing business cases, financial analyses, and modeling, analyzing and forecasting the financial impact
- Ability to see the big picture, understand the key drivers of the business and how they relate to each other to drive profitable growth
- Data oriented, possesses a high level of attention to detail with strong analytical and business reasoning skills
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results
- High level of organization and focus and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to speak French or Arabic would be an added advantage, not a must
Not a must but a great advantage
- Experience using salesforce.com or a similar CRM system
- Experience in the Payments and Banking industry
- Experience with direct sales for small businesses engaged in cross border trade
- Experience with data analytics & BI tools