Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish
- Provides training and coaching for new starters as well as retaining / coaching of existing team members as required
- Takes ownership of small projects and delivers expected results on time
- Is pro-active in escalating dispute information to a high standard as required in accordance with escalation policy
- Ensures weekly/monthly collections targets are achieved, flagging possible problems early to the Team Leader
- Assists in the preparation of management reports in line with Client and Accenture’s requirements
- Ensures that the collections processes are followed and are in adherence with SOX policies
- Is proactive and innovative in generating ideas to improve processes and service delivery to the client
- Attends Client meetings to discuss payment performance and addresses issues as required
- Is flexibility around working hours during client specified key periods (month end)
- Maintains and updates customer data and aging reports
- Performs any other duties deemed appropriate by either Accenture or the Client related to the collections or dispute resolution process.
- Takes responsibility for the team in the absence of the Team Leader
- 1 years collections or accounts receivable experience in an international environment
- Strong interpersonal skills both written and oral with very good telephone skills
- Ability to work on own initiative while in a Team environment
- Excellent organisational & time management abilities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Ability to establish and maintain key relationships across both Accenture and the Client’s organisations.
- Stakeholder management
- Dispute resolution knowledge
- Fluency in English and a Nordic language: Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish or Danish.
- Fluency in a second European language
- Third level qualification will be an advantage but not essential. Relevant work experience will be taken into account.
- Intermediate Excel an advantage, but not essential
- SAP and DynamicsAX experience is preferred