Where: Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
What will you be doing?
- Supporting the Prod delivery leadership team in becoming more efficient by performing administrative tasks including managing team calendars, booking travel.
- Coordinate multiple office visits and plan and manage all team offsites across the engineering organization.
- Event planning and budget management across several International locations.
- Coordinate meetings and technology efforts across widely spread, remote teams including All hands meetings, zoom meetings, conference calls etc.
- Build efficiency and responsiveness into existing operations and define new opportunities to improve current strategies.
- Manage and update the engineering confluence/wiki pages.
- Help to plan onboarding and training for new team members.
- Prepare, track and submit reports for members of the ELT.
- Handle various ad hoc requests for the team.
- Strictly maintain confidential and sensitive information.
Might be a good fit if you:
- 2+ years of experience performing administrative support.
- Familiarity with google suite, Microsoft Outlook Calendar, MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word, slack and confluence.
- Self starter who can work on multiple projects simultaneously with little oversight, and comfortable with remote team members.
- Are flexible and organization excites you, our leadership team is based in 3 time zones.
- Strong English language skills.
- Strong follow up and problem resolution skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Can add value to a conversation even when you are not familiar with the entire context.
- Enjoy working in an iterative development environment.
- Are a great communicator.
Bonus points for:
- Working at a high paced, fast growing tech startup.
- Technical degree and/or background in SW development.