Where: Manila (Philippines)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Spanish
- Respond professionally, accurately and in a timely manner to customer contacts (primarily inbound calls and may also encompass outbound calls, email, etc.).
- Actively demonstrate and behave in accordance with company values.
- Achieve individual performance objectives and standards that help meet departmental objectives and organizational service level agreements.
- As part of a team, freely share and discuss ideas related to improving standards and practices and customer interactions, as well as discuss where projects and department improvements could be made.
- Attend and participate in monthly team briefings, training workshops and update briefings when required.
- Along with your team leader: take personal responsibility and actively participate in ensuring that knowledge of products, services, procedures and systems is comprehensive and up to date. Identify areas where additional training may be required to ensure continued quality, productivity, and personal development.
- Carry out any other tasks or duties as may be set from time to time. This may include flexible scheduling, working overtime as needed, acquiring new skills, or assisting with other business needs.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for customer service.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change in a fast paced environment.
- Act in an ethical and honest manner. Build trust while being reliable and dependable.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Willingness to learn.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent *.