Where: Bengaluru (India)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Danish
- Able to work independently but collaborative mindset is a natural part of the candidates DNA
- Capable of translate user requirements into the overall architecture and break down in to incremental prices thee developers understand
- Capable of guiding and supporting other developers in the team
- Understand business processes and how to optimize by using IT.
- Experience within AML or a naturel interest in understanding and obtaining knowledge within the domain.
- Problem solving skills and goal oriented.
- Understanding of automated processes for building testing, document and deploying.
- Good idea about what RESTfull service and API.
- Some years of experience with user-experience, basic prototype design and UI / UX design.
- Has an innovative/creative mind-set and way of thinking.
- Customer oriented and naturel interest in understand the domain which the candidates work in / AML.
- Learn fast and have a natural interest in understand the business domain context he/her works in.
- Honest, open-minded and outgoing – don’t mind saying he/her opinion and it lies in the candidates DNA to be an active member of the team and the teams development.
- Fluent/excellent in English writing an orally, preferable understand and speak Danish.
- Natural interest in working in a Scrum team, and understand the core value of being a cross functional team following the Scrum methodology.
- Good communication skills
- Requirement specification and stakeholder management.
Data analysis, SQL, Database, object oriented design pattern, test driven design, test management, Jira, Confluence, break down structure Big plus AML knowledge – OOD and KYC.