Where: Barcelona (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
About the Role
Are you a natural troubleshooter, always looking to solve the next problem? Do you care about creating a remarkable customer experience? Are you a strong communicator and quick thinker? Are you fluent in both English and Spanish? Would your friends describe you as smart, humble, or empathetic? If so, it’s time we talked.
“People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” ~Maya Angelou
Typeform is making online data collection more and more conversational, and we’re growing fast. We’re looking for a passionate and inspired Customer Advocate to join us in our Barcelona office. Your mission? Give customers the best support humanly possible.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with people who use Typeform
- Respond to user inquiries via email, instant chat, and social media channels. (Other channels, such as Skype and phone, might be needed in the future
- Be a Typeform guru. Train, guide, and inspire users to get the most out of our platform
- Troubleshoot and report issues in the platform, help prioritize them, and craft alternative solutions or workarounds for premium users
- Follow best practices in data collection, tagging, and tracking
- Delight our customers with the best quality answers aiming at pushing the high level standards of customer satisfaction
- Be a team player and constantly provide feedback about new feature requests, pain points, etc.
- Work closely with other teams such as marketing, product, and engineering to provide the best service and help us grow
- Help out with other duties in the Customer Success team such as contributing to department level OKR’s
- Be a role model that part-time and future full-time employees can follow in terms of team culture, expectations, and work ethic
- You have experience working in customer-facing roles within the SaaS industry.
- Knowledge of Typeform at end-user level (we’ll turn you into a guru when you join us).
- Experience working in the software industry.
- Strong communication skills, and fluency in verbal and written English
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, focusing on the customer’s needs.
- Organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- You are able to channel user community feedback to the company.
- You’re able to work against qualitative and quantitative standards and personal development goals in line with the team’s and the company’s vision.
- Team player with demonstrated ability to execute across a cross-functional team.
- Schedule flexibility. Availability to work on weekends or bank holidays would be a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to show empathy and take ownership of customer queries providing the best answers to our users
- You have experience working with these platforms: Customer Support or CRM platforms (for instance, Zendesk or Freshdesk)