Where: Paris (France)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Portuguese
OUR OFFER :
We are looking for an ambitious specialist in Customer Success Specialist – Portuguese Market (H/F) to support our growth and join an international team in the heart of Paris. You will be the privileged contact of our owners and travelers :
- You are the main interlocutor of the owners and manage a portfolio of clients !
- You implement a pricing and asset availability strategy
- You develop the profitability of existing properties by identifying areas for improvement
- You monitor the performance of your properties
- You work on your KPIs !
- You help homeowners to get the most bookings!
- You answer travelers’ questions to convince and finalize the reservation request
- You continually test new approaches to get more and more bookings
- You solve incidents and disputes by having to find solutions to each problem encountered.
- You share customer feedback and share feedback with the entire team
- You help travelers plan their dream trip!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR :
You are not a 5-legged sheep? It does not matter, neither do we !
At Homerez we pay a great importance to potential and we love above all diversity in the courses and personalities.
You have every chance of succeeding at Homerez if :
- You are native-ve or bilingual in Portuguese (required), you speak English (mandatory) and French (preferably)
- You are ideally from a commercial, tourism or real estate education background.
- You have a big interessed / first experience in the travel industry
- You are motivated, hardworking and you love working in a team
LES + :
- You will work in great premises in the heart of Paris at Bourse !
- You will benefit from the expertise of our team of champions who constantly offers training and who advocates personal development.
- You will have the opportunity to express yourself freely with the founders / managers and share your ideas.
- We reimburse a portion of your transportation costs and offer a superb insurance policy, even if our weekly fitness / running sessions should eliminate the need to go to the doctor!
- “Apéros” and Free Nespresso, what else?