Where: Berlin (Germany)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English via e-mail
Click here to see other job offers in Nordic languages
What responsibilities are you going to have?
As a Customer Care Specialist, you provide first-class customer service to Dutch/Danish/Norwegian/Finnish or Swedish customers via phone, email and chat. You are the main person of contact for our customers for any request with regards to their order and design. In addition, you advice specific to the customers business and their needs.
Your goal is to exceed customer expectations and add value to their projects and business!
What do we have to offer?
- Easygoing work environment with flat hierarchies in the center of Berlin
- Fully paid comprehensive training period
- Regular coaching and training sessions afterwards
- Excellent development opportunities in a fast-growing company
- Fantastic team spirit and regular events organized by our very own Engagement Team
- Above average and evolving salary
- Appealing benefits package including free public transportation (BVG-Ticket)
- Part-time (min. 30h/ week) and full-time positions available
- Pleasant working hours
What do you need to bring to the table?
- A truly customer-centric mindset and the unbreakable desire to provide the best solution, service and guidance possible to our customers
- Empathy and the ability to adopt our customers’ perspectives
- Strong interest in eCommerce and Marketing and a passion for Print and Design
- Native speaker level in Dutch/Danish/Norwegian/Finnish or Swedish
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated resilience and problem-solving ability
- Previous experience in customer service beneficial