Where: Limassol (Cyprus)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Arabic
Primary objectives of the role are:
· Be primary point of contact for our retail and professional clientele
· Development and management of relationships with potential and existing clients, ensuring all queries are resolved in a professional and timely manner
· Education of potential and existing clients about the company’s multi-asset trading platforms, product updates, and additional services
· Driving and implementing the company’s sales and marketing strategies
· Understand clients’ needs and develop plans to address them
· Ensure the successful delivery of our solutions and platform capabilities
· Liaise with relevant internal departments to ensure delivery of quality services and responses
· Build long term relationships with clients
· Identifying and generating new business opportunities
· Prepare sales materials and relevant sales reports
· Preparing necessary trainings for potential and existing clients as on-location seminars, workshop and online webinars
· Achieve Sales targets set by the Head of Sales and Business Development
· Performance of other duties may be required
· Native Arabic speaker, fluent English is a must.
· Degree in Finance, Business Administration or similar
· Experience of minimum 2-3 years within Financial Sector.
· Good knowledge of financial instruments.
· Experience of working with clients within Financial Sector.
· Holder of the Advanced CYSEC Certification will be considered an advantage.
· Client-oriented mindset
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to work well under pressure and independently.
· Eligibility to work in Cyprus.
· Willingness to travel if needed.