Where: Kiev (Ukraine)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English via e-mail
Click here to see other job offers in English
- Excellent English writing skills, with fluidity between different tones of voice to adapt to each of the unique selling points of the products you will be writing about.
- A sales copy champion, where you easily dazzle your prospective readers and they suddenly become rabid followers, taking the desired action you strategically wrote.
- Real enthusiasm and eagerness to lean with a passion for writing and constantly looking for ways to improve it.
- Open minded team player with excellent communication skills.
- Agile and innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- Fantastic attention to detail, with a knack for spotting grammatical and spelling errors to ensure that the descriptions read correctly.
- Comfortable using online and desktop programs to create and publish
- To be trained and work closely with the senior media buyer
- Strong understanding of advertising and marketing principles
- A degree or diploma in language, journalism, communications, marketing or any other related field
- 2−3+ years’ experience writing in English as a freelancer or working for an advertising or marketing agency (traditional or interactive) preferred
- A keen enthusiasm for and basic understanding of web trends and technologies
- A strong understanding of SEO and SEM concepts
- Excellent Near Native English writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle different writing demands
- Develop engaging and compelling copy/content to achieve client goals.
- Craft stories and content that drives people to action.
- Gross salary 22.000 hryvnia
- Ukrainian labor legislation guarantees, Annual paid vacations (24 days)
- A growing, dynamic International company and friendly team (based in Kiev — Lobanovskyi Valerii Avenue and Amsterdam)
- A friendly & creative atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- Regular projects and international training
- Paid lunches, tasty coffee, and regular team events for team-building