Where: Warsaw (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in German
What will you do?
- Performing root cause analysis on customer issues leading to resolution.
- Follow company processes and procedures to ensure the best outcome for our customers.
- Solve customer complaints as a priority within agree time.
- Initiate and coordinate communication with different interface partners on complex topics till final resolution.
- Prepare reports for the Client
What do we expect?
- Very Good English & German – reading & writing
- Willingness to gain experience in Customer Service (in the client/IT support)
- Attention to details
Experience/interest in mobility services
- What can we offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.