Where: The Hague (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Do you have experience in providing high quality customer service and administrative support?
Are you motivated in sourcing and hiring the right employee? Do you thrive in a diverse and multi-cultural working environment?
If yes, we would like to meet you!
In this role, you will be responsible for helping to provide an amazing candidate journey and be the expert in end-to-end hiring processes, procedures and sourcing tools. As an integral partner in facilitating recruiting activities and building candidate relationships, the appointed candidate will be an organisational guru that will work effectively with internal/external clients and candidates. You will be challenged to find potential candidates by using different social media channels and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. Being an open-minded and sociable person, you will have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the encounters of helping to build a great organisation of talented individuals.
As a Talent Acquisition Assistant, your main responsibilities will include the following;
Recruitment and Selection (Administrative):
Administratively support the recruitment processes in assigned areas of responsibility in accordance with and following the applicable legal framework of the OPCW and its associated Administrative Directives and current practices, to ensure a professional and smooth recruitment process from beginning to end for candidates, post owners and staff, this includes but is not limited to:
- Maintain regular contact with post owners and confirm vacancies that need to be recruited to, as established by the HTA in the annual HRB recruitment plan set at the beginning of the year.
- Provide current Job Descriptions (JD’s) or templates to the post owners to enable them to review these or to develop new JD’s for posts to be recruited to and ensure that all the criteria are met following established guidelines…
Under the direct supervision of the Head, Talent Acquisition, sourcing responsibilities will include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs; this includes but is not limited to:
- Partnering with recruiters and post owners to formulate effective sourcing strategies based upon the overall OPCW Sourcing guidelines and strategy.
- Liaise with the Public Affairs Branch on the publication of social media content for our sourcing efforts.
- Under the direction of the HTA, source top talent using recruiting tools and job boards.
To view the complete job outline click here.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent diploma of higher secondary education
Knowledge and Experience
- At least three years of related experience, with one year in the area of talent acquisition/recruitment;
- Demonstrated experience in an administrative role;
- Experience with major job boards, and recruiting tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Demonstrated experience in a customer-servicing role.
Skills and Competencies
- Flexibility and ability to work steadily with several ongoing tasks;
- Tact, accuracy and discretion;
- Solid verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven customer-service orientation, with supportive communication style;
- Focus on collaborative team work within a supportive environment;
- Good interpersonal skills, and the proven ability to work harmoniously in a multi-cultural environment;
- Computer literacy, including good working knowledge of Windows based word-processing, spreadsheets and databases as well as a working knowledge of an ERP or related HR systems.
Fluency in English is essential and a good working knowledge of one of the other official languages (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, and Spanish) is desirable.