Where: Barcelona (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in French
- Give our customers the best experience possible. No query is too small.
- Make sure anyone who contacts the team knows we care about them
- Provide our customers with outstanding customer support (by phone, email, and text)
- Add your personal touch to all interactions with customers. No scripted answers here.
- Help our partners to manage the bookings working with Connect.
- You are a multi-tasker because you’re good at handling multiple things at once.
- You are organized and structured and like to feel responsible for your work.
- You have great communication skills with fluent French and English.
- You have attention to detail and the ability to prioritise effectively.
- You like to work independently and are able to identify opportunities and solutions to implement and align initiatives.
- You are someone with excellent project planning skills and the ability to inform, involve, and inspire different stakeholders.
- You have a proactive attitude, you are eager to learn and ‘get things done’.
- You feel comfortable in a competitive and ever-changing environment. Grow with us!