Where: Stockholm (Sweden)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
What will you do?
- Create and maintain an interesting and consistent tone of voice for the Volumental brand on all channels.
- Come up with great marketing concepts together with product marketers and creatives.
- Craft compelling stories in sales material, social media, webinars, presentations and digital campaigns.
- Together with the teams create concepts for conferences, booths and events.
- Ideate and develop training material for Volumental users out in the world.
- Be a strong creative player in the brand and creative team to make sure that our external communications efforts are powerful, on-brand and effective.
We are excited about you because
- You love working with new technologies and how to humanize them with words.
- You know who you are as a creative professional and you’re a kind and collaborative team member.
- You don’t just want to deliver a piece of text – you want to connect your work to the bigger vision, and are ready to get your hands dirty to get us closer to it.
- You can effectively juggle diverse tasks and know when it’s time to be short and snappy and when to build out a really compelling narrative.
- You have the ability to take things that might seem numbers heavy and dry, and turn it into something that people would give anything to listen to.
- You like taking initiative and to actively seek input and information.
- You understand the difference between working in-house and at an agency.
- You are not afraid to help out wherever there is a hand needed as we work as a collective in the ever-changing environment of a startup.
- Knowledge in SEO/SEM
- Experience with UX-copy
- Extensive experience in writing for social media
For this role we are looking for someone with 3+ years of experience from either in-house or agency and you’re a native English speaker. We kindly ask you to send a portfolio of creative writing samples across multiple channels together with your application. As a part of the second step in the recruitment process we will ask you to perform a writing test.
This is a full-time position based at our Stockholm headquarters, reporting to our Creative director. We encourage a diversity of applicants to apply! We’re a friendly and talented group of 45 who enjoy learning from each other’s unique perspectives. You’ll be an important part of the greater whole — able to drive initiatives and steer your own development, while at the same time collaborating with other specialties in the team.