Where: Cluj (Romania)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
• Develop and implement sourcing and selection strategies;
• Identify active and passive candidates by effectively using social media, through networking, search engine marketing techniques and employees referrals;
• Evaluate skill level, conduct efficient and professional selection processes;
• Drive the offer process, salary recommendations and negotiations;
• Communicate effectively with the hiring managers and senior stakeholders;
• Guide candidates through the hiring process and connect them to the Endava culture, in this way optimizing the candidate’s experience.
• At least 3 years of previous recruiting experience;
• Very good English, written and spoken;
• Strong communication and presentation skills, with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy;
• Experience in the IT industry is a plus.