Where: Bucharest (Romania)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Are you ready to work side by side with future and present Adobe Experience Cloud clients from the pre-sales phase and onwards, with a clear focus on customer success and partnership of Netcentric and Adobe?
- You will be guiding our clients through the setup of AEM and AC based digital marketing implementations
- Proposing adjustments to architecture and suggest improvements to processes for improving the DevOps cultural approach.
- Working on infrastructure setups on-premise, in the cloud or managed services by Adobe. From the lowest level using ssh, configuration management and hypervisor related tools up to cloud infrastructure and CDN consoles.
- Establish and maintain a trusted advisor position with the client and building state of the art simple solutions.
- Designing and implementing changes related to web infrastructure such as setting up environments, making needed adjustments for example to Apache configurations and configuring CDNs.
- Coordinating client requests and interface between the development teams and operations teams where necessary.
- Documentation of client interaction, changes and various architectural components related to web infrastructure.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Eligibility to work within the EU
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
- Being able to work independently and coordinate with the team
- Planning and coordination of distributed team members and external suppliers
- Project planning skills
- Customer relationship management experience
- Service management experience
- Experience with operating application servers and web servers in an enterprise environment
- Significant experience with the following technologies:
- Shell scripting
- Deployment automation tools
- Apache Web Server and Web applications
- Cloud environments (AWS, Azure)
- A good understanding of networking, protocols and the web
- Experience with CDN (Content Delivery Networks)