Where: Austin (United States)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in German
- Understand the entire online and offline TaskRabbit experience from A to Z.
- Efficiently address & solve user issues via live channels and email while maintaining & exceeding KPIs for productivity and accuracy.
- Ability to calmly handle disputes and resolve or escalate in accordance to existing policies and procedures.
- Clearly walk potential members through the Tasker hiring experience.
- Troubleshoot, document and communicate bugs and feedback to the leadership team.
- Stay informed of all site and policy changes as they occur and be able to articulate them accurately and succinctly to support users.
- Work cross-functionally to support pre- and post launch activities.
- Communicate remotely with a team of outsourced agents to provide feedback, handle escalations.
- Audit and sample outsourced agents work to provide quality assurance feedback.
- Fluent in German.
- At least 1-year work experience in a related customer service field, retail, banking, etc. We’re looking for candidates with great people skills!
- Technical adaptability in a constantly changing and expanding work environment.
- Excellent customer service skills: You must exhibit empathy, courtesy, kindness, efficiency and helpfulness.
- Excellent writing skills: You must have a strong command of grammar, spelling and syntax.
- Problem Solving: Demonstrable experience troubleshooting and documenting replication steps for technical issues and escalating to the appropriate team internally.
- Interpersonal skills: Remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Communication skills: You must speak clearly, calmly and persuasively in both positive and negative situations.
- Dependability: You are consistently on time for your scheduled shift, follow instructions, respond to management direction and solicit feedback to improve performance.
- This is a full-time (40 hours/week) position in our Austin office location, requiring you to be available evenings, weekends & on scheduled holidays.