Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Danish
The Inside Sales & Delivery Advisor will educate, inspire and skillfully guide our customers through an exciting and pleasurable buying and delivery experience. The ideal candidate will possess superior interpersonal and communication skills and a strong awareness of appropriate behavior when supporting customers. One of the primary focuses of the Inside Sales & Delivery team is to facilitate the sale and prepare the delivery of Tesla vehicles together with our regional stores and delivery locations with acute knowledge of our cars and the electrical vehicle market, our buying process, and the completion of the Tesla delivery preparation. An implicit responsibility of the Inside Sales & Delivery Advisor is to conduct customer support in a way that creates an outstanding experience that represents the Tesla brand values.
- Follow-up on inbound leads by assessing the prospect’s needs, qualify the opportunity, and schedule a test drive experience and equally follow-up on the post-order steps that need to be taken by the newly acquired customer.
- Maximize and leverage phone time, including pre-call planning, and adhere to activity metrics.
- Via email, phone and Customer Relationship Management software, utilize a consistent contact process to follow-up, nurture, and accompany the customer and their journey.
- Develop and maintain a sales and delivery pipeline. Achieve monthly delivery preparation completions, test drive and sales targets in teamwork with the country-based field Delivery/Sales organization.
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders to facilitate smooth customer transitions from sale to pre-delivery to delivery day to post-delivery
- Daily plans to maximize and leverage phone time, including pre-call planning, and adhering to activity metrics.
- Provide feedback and recommendations on customer efforts and communications based on direct experiences with clients.
- Participate in company meetings and customer events.
- Help with translations and provide feedback on our web site to the respective departments.
- Conduct business transactions in a way that creates a superior customer experience that represents the Tesla brand values.
- Handle customer concerns with the appropriate professionalism and urgency and escalate matters that require senior management concurrence in a timely manner to line management.
- Native level of Danish and good communication skills in English. A writing test might be applicable.
- Strong team player.
- Self-motivated & passionate with ability to work effectively in a highly automated & collaborative sales and customer support environment.
- Affinity to automotive and financial products
- Excellent Communication and relationship management skills, both oral and written.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. In lieu of a degree, relevant experience in a sales and service oriented environment is necessary.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and handle shifting priorities.
- Attention to quality and detail.
- Time and customer pipeline management.
- Valid driver’s license.