Where: Lisbon (Portugal)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Responsible for partnering with HR, Business and Recruiting colleagues to identify and qualify candidates and drive the recruitment process from onset through offer.
KEY RECRUITING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive the entire recruitment process including requisition approval, hiring manager briefing, job advertising, candidate sourcing, application review, candidate screening, interview strategy and offer process.
- Leverage relevant advertising resources to create awareness and attract qualified applications for key roles within your area of responsibility.
- Leverage candidate databases (internal and external) to identify prospective candidates to create awareness and invite them to apply for open positions including cold calling prospects.
- Build and maintain candidate pools of strong former candidates and new prospective candidates within the functional area that your support.
- Conduct weekly check-ins with active candidates and hiring managers throughout the entire recruiting process for each role.
- Plan and participate in strategic planning meetings with key business partners to understand current and upcoming requirements to build a plan on how to effectively recruit for positions within your area of responsibility.
- Support in the planning and gathering information for quarterly review meetings with key customers that will provide an overview of recruiting achievements as well as opportunities to improve hiring performance moving forward.
- Partner with recruiting and sourcing colleagues to share candidates and jobs to encourage a collaborative hiring process.
- Utilize recruitment systems effectively following key standards, documenting key actions and ensuring all data is accurate for reporting purposes.
- Support additional recruitment initiatives as needed.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL ABILITIES:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage change and influence hiring behavior.
- Ability to set clear goals and deliver into key objectives.
- Fluent communication in English is mandatory;
- Fluency in other languages, such as Italian, German or French, will be a big plus;
- University Degree in HR, Business, Management or related field.
- Proven experience working with ATS such as SAP Success Factors or similar systems;
- Good management of Office 365 tools (Excel, OneNote, Sharepoint)
- Proven experience building and delivering sourcing strategies, using LinkedIn Recruiter and other similar sistems;
- Experience in Recruitment specifically in GBS/SSC environements is a big plus
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Corporate or Agency Recruiting.
- Minimum of 1 year experience supporting a key functional business area.