Where: London (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As a Customer Experience Representative within the Sales organization of AWS, you will help prospects and customers make the transformational move to AWS by understanding their business issues, and demonstrating the unique benefits of solving them with AWS services. You will receive hands-on education, training, and mentorship that will enable you to grow, learn, and be successful. Your primary responsibilities will be to follow-up with prospects and customers that showed an interest in AWS services in a timely manner, identify and qualify leads and will engage with the customers in the early stages of their journey with the company. You will liaise with customers ranging from startups to established enterprises, and across all levels and departments (including the CXO level) to help enable customer success and support adoption of AWS services. You will work closely with the greater account management teams and the AWS partner ecosystem in further helping develop and meeting customer needs.
A successful Customer Experience Representative would be eager to learn and develop themselves, and be a driven self-starter with a deep interest in technology. The candidate should be prepared to perform against goals and consistently meet targets, with a focus on delivering results for supporting customers through solutions aligned to their business goals and outcomes, leveraging guidance offered to develop professionally.
· Interest in developing a career in business development/customer relationship
· Good learning abilities
· Experience and passion for Customer interaction
· Ability to understand customer’s needs and a possible sales opportunity through effective questioning and listening.
· Experience in a customer-facing environment
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
· Experience in working with EU markets.
· Early Career Sales Professional or Entry-level experience in account management
· Experience in the technology sector
· Verbal fluency in one or more of the following languages: Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Hebrew, Russian, Swedish, Turkish or Dutch