Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
Your contribution to our mission
In the position of Customer Care (CC) Expert for Creative Group, you will work together with enthusiastic colleagues on increasing customer satisfaction, reduce the number of incoming contacts while building a valuable service environment. Thanks to you our customers will have the best possible customer experience when help is required. Ideally, they will need no help when using our services since you will work on anticipating and fixing issues!
Do you recognize yourself as
A native (or close to native) English speaker with a passion for customers and customer service. You are proactive and love to improve every day to deliver a better customer experience. With your independent and proactive attitude you always deliver a WOW experience to our online shoppers.
If this sounds like a job for you, then read on!
Your tasks will include things like
- You will become an operational master when it comes to processes and procedures. You will understand, track and measure processes and have the mindset to highlight improvement opportunities to make our Customers’ and Agents’ life easier;
- In case of Incidents, you ensure business continuity and you do anything to proactively keep our customers updated about the scenario while sharing appropriate compensations;
- You will help the CC Lead in keeping stable Customer Care Operational KPIs. You will work to implement recovery initiatives whenever needed or preventive actions to avoid backlog or any other negative service experience;
- You will provide weekly reports, analyze Customer Care data and help the business in implementing solutions or workarounds to issues that might affect the Customer journey;
- You will represent the Customer Care team in stand up meetings and within different stakeholders’ groups (among others: the shop team; legal; finance; fraud and payment) and participate in the execution of projects and initiatives;
- You provide our customer care agents with all up to date knowledge (i.e. new products going live) to serve our customers in the best and fastest way possible;
- You will need to send mass replies, handle escalations or even Tier 1 tickets whenever the business requires it;
- You will join weekly reviews and keep track of Agents QA standards and improvement plans.
We are looking for someone with
- At least 4 years of experience in a service-oriented environment
- Knowledge of Customer Care related metrics and performance indicators
- Experience in representing the customer perspective in front of a variety of stakeholders
- An analytical mindset to deep dive into data while not missing the big picture
- English, excellent in speaking, reading and writing
- Presentations Skills
- Other language skills are a huge benefit
- Team player with open and direct communication
- Open to travel to both locations (Amsterdam and Nijmegen) depending on the needs