Where: Limassol (Cyprus)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English via e-mail
Click here to see other job offers in Arabic
To succeed as a Communications Officer, you should be able to think creatively, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. A Bachelor’s Degree with experience as a Communications Officer or equivalent experience in a similar role is strongly desired.
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including letters, publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities and/or services.
- Respond to media inquiries and arrange interviews
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists and maintain a media database.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Support the University’s Development office in regional outreach & Fundraising campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years’ relevant experience in a communications role.
- Excellent Arabic & English verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software strongly preferred